Monday, June 30, 2014

Flowers In Bluebird Canyon

The Dinner  Plate Dahlia's are having a very good year.
Floral Friday
Every Dahlia I have ever planted is coming up this summer.  These are the early bloomers.
The roses have rallied a second time and are blooming profusely.
These roses are too heavy for these thin stems.
I have five Angel's Trumpet Trees.  Two trees are white and three are yellow.   I would like to
add a pink and a red one.  I know they exist!
The trumpet flowers have a sweet smell and buzz all day with bees.  There is a healthy
population of bees in Bluebird Canyon.  I do my part and plant many flowers!
The  Angel's Trumpet Tree has exploded with poisonous flowers!


Home and Garden Thursday
The Champa tree is from India and is known for its heady fragrance.  
Also called the Joy
Perfume Tree, Champa flowers are used to make the world's
most expensive perfume.   I planted this tree two years ago and it is enormous.
The Joy Perfume Tree is  getting ready to bloom and the air smells so sweet.

12 comments:

  1. Those Angel Trumpet Trees are beautiful. I had never seen those before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You garden is amazing! So many gorgeous varieties of beautiful blooms. You definitely have a green thumb! Thanks so much for sharing with us at WIW, we love having you!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blooms you have! Gorgeous Dahlia!. The roses and Angel's Trumpet Trees is so pretty too! Enjoy your day :)

    Eva Jorunn Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous garden! I love all the flowers, but especially the dahlias are close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowering! Your Angel Trumpets are a little bit more impressing than mine potted ones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing! You are one of the features today at The Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/07/make-it-pretty-monday-week-106.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a trumpet vine but never heard of a trumpet tree. They are stunning! :) Lovely garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This beautiful post is being featured on my blog as part of Tuesdays with a Twist blog hop! If you wanted to grab a featured button then please stop by my blog: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/07/time-to-link-up-tuesdays-with-twist.html - thanks so much!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Angelique! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfume industry is a billion dollar enterprise that has brought fame and wealth to those who are able to conceptualize a truly memorable and unique fragrance. Parfum pas cher



    ReplyDelete