Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dolphin & The Merman

Nineteenth century merman vase is a great addition to any mermaid home!
I love the murano dolphins and collect them even though they are very fragile.  The moment my boys
stopped breaking things I started collected glass objects.  
Inlaid shell necklaces are also a favorite and I hang them around the house.
Paintings by Rachel
This is a very small seascape I painted with an ornamental antique carved frame.
Here is the painting from the still life I was setting up last week.
"Peacock and the Geisha Vase"  36 x 36
Paintings by Rachel
Mosaic Monday That DIY party Common Ground
You're going to love it Tuesday
The Scoop We call it junkin'
Wow us Wednesdays The Tablescaper
Time Travel Thursday Home sweet home

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Love your mosaic!
    Rainey @ The Project Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I am so happy that I happened onto your blog this morning. What beauty resides here, from your own art work, to the Dolphin figurines that you collect. I shall hope to visit again~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! I am so glad you stopped by!

      Rachel

      Delete
  3. Just lovely. Your post is so full of passion.

    I'd love to have you share your post at my weekly link party, Seasonal Sundays. The link goes up at 7 pm EST on Saturday.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the murano, I'm so glad you joined us for WIW.
    Thank you for linking.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty glass ornaments. I love the shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vase is lovely, but your painting is just exquisite. Thank you for sharing this at my History & Home link party, take care. Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete