Sunday, February 2, 2014

Old Cigar Box, Spring Flowers & Something Blue & White.

*
Fulfilling my need to photograph old cigar boxes with portraits.  I love the turquoise, green and red!
 We are having a false Spring in Laguna.  The air is scented with blooming Jasmine.  Even the frogs are out!
It's like someone flipped a switch!  Hopefully we will see some rain on Monday.
Purple lavender looking very happy in the courtyard.
I painted these two small paintings (5"x 5") and chose matching Italian hand carved antique frames.

*
                                                        Pink Saturday Mosaic Monday History & Home
                                                                     Wow us Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Lovely painting and beautiful flowers. Wonderful post and photos! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistically photographed. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are beautiful, what talent you have! I love red and turquoise together, my two favorite colors in fact. Thanks so much for sharing this at my History & Home link party. Take care! -Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting via We Call It Junkin' party :) Your paintings are so beautiful; I'm so glad you shared them with us. I also really like your cigar box, but it doesn't compare to your work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paintings are particularly lovely. The lucky person who purchases them will enjoy their artistry for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete